Make an enquiry
Fire risk assessments
Do you need a fire risk assessment?
Is your fire risk assessment up to date?
Are you the responsible person for fire protection?
How much does a fire safety check cost?
Prices start from £150 + VAT and include …
- Fixed prices
- Trained competent assessors
- Friendly, helpful approach used!
- Clarity and easily understood reports
- Free easily adapted Emergency Plan
- Free Fire Log Book
Who needs a safety check?
Business owners and persons responsible for the day to day running of an organisation are being prosecuted for failure to complete a suitable and sufficient Fire Risk Assessment for which they are responsible.
From the moment you operate you must have a Fire Risk Assessment in place as The Fire Safety Order states this is for where people “work meet or gather”. There are no exemptions, so even the new small start up business’…get that report completed!
What does a fire safety certificate cover?
- Assessing the hazards
- Sources of ignition
- Sources of fuel
- Sources of oxygen
- People in and around the premises
- People who are especially at risk
- Evaluate the risk of a fire starting
- Evaluate the risk to people from a fire
- Remove or reduce fire hazards
- Remove or reduce the risks to people from a fire
- Protect people by providing fire precautions
- Record any major findings and action you have taken
- Discuss and work with other responsible people
- Prepare an emergency plan
- Inform and instruct relevant people
- Provide training
- Review your fire risk assessment regularly
- Make changes where necessary
Seriously! All this from only £150 + VAT – Call us for a quote for your business — 01832 735874
Mark and his team organise site visits very efficiently for our range of properties across London
The whole town turns out for our event and we spend a huge amount of time making it fun for all. We are always grateful to Mark for double checking our procedures helping us to make it safe for everyone.
Mark was a fantastic contributor and expert consultant for a programme ACC recently produced on Fire Safety for Care Homes. Mark was a great pleasure to work with, always extremely supportive, forthcoming and responsive to all of our queries, demonstrating great expertise. He was able to adapt quickly to the challenges of filming, taking on the additional role of presenter with great patience, skill and professionalism. We look forward to the opportunity of working on further programmes together in the future.
Make an enquiry
Free online test for small offices and shops
Take our tea break test … A free Q&A survey to find out your level of risk of fire.
Please note this is intended for use with small offices and shops. For anything larger, call us. That’s the sales pitch done, now take the test …