Make an enquiry
76% of all fatal fires are in dwellings
Are you a landlord of residential properties and find you are spending time doing the following?
Or even worse you don’t have time to do it?
- Check and report any housekeeping breaches
- Fit health and safety signs that may be required
- Test any equipment on site
- Check that fire doors are suitable and operable
- Report slips, trips and falls
- Site log book entries
- Issue of new fire log book as required
- Comprehensive audit completed that will be emailed over
- Fire Risk Assessment Review (annual report whenever due)
The benefits of this service are that:
- The monthly visits will never be missed
- We are trained and experienced to cover a multitude of risk within the property
- You will have detailed records kept demonstrating your diligence and duty of care
- An independent assessor findings will often be more impacting
For more information call us on 08000 838 114.
Having recently joined the club I found Mark particularly helpful in organising a list of safety checks that were needed for the club to ensure compliance
The whole town turns out for our event and we spend a huge amount of time making it fun for all. We are always grateful to Mark for double checking our procedures helping us to make it safe for everyone.
We use Help and Safety at Work for the Fire Risk Assessments for all of our estates, they have been extremely helpful, friendly and efficient. We have also found that the employees will go out of their way to make sure they can provide you with any information you need even if it is not beneficial to them. We highly recommend Help and Safety at Work
Care home risk management
All the services you would expect
More than any other place, care homes need to constantly update their emergency procedure. Assisted evacuation and assessing each and every resident is key in formulating an emergency plan that works for everybody.
Make an enquiry
Free online test for small offices and shops
Take our tea break test … A free Q&A survey to find out your level of risk of fire.
Please note this is intended for use with small offices and shops. For anything larger, call us. That’s the sales pitch done, now take the test …