Make an enquiry
Help and Safety at Work Limited take privacy very seriously and is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. For this reason, we will only collect and use personal data where it might be needed for us to provide information about and deliver to you products and services. This notice explains how we use the personal information you provide to us:
WHAT WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION
We will only use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To administer and manage our business relationship with you.
- To deal with quotation requests from you for goods and services.
- To process orders from you for goods and services.
- To comply with all applicable regulations and laws.
- Internal record keeping
We may collect and store the following information:
- Organisation details including name, address email, phone number and point of contact
- Details regarding previous quotation requests and orders
- Any communications you send to us regarding servicing of our business relationship
- Digital images / videos you send to us for processing as part of an order
- Data collected during website usage which could directly or indirectly identify you
- Deliver services and products against orders you have placed with us
- Processing of payments
We only share your personal data as necessary for any third party to provide the services as requested or as needed on our behalf.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties in other circumstances, such as:
- To comply with any legal or regulatory obligations, or to enforce or apply our terms and conditions of trading and other agreements
- To protect the rights, property, or safety of Help and Safety at Work Ltd, our customers, or others
You have rights under data protection laws regarding the processing of your personal information.
You have the right to:
- Request access to personal information we hold about you
- Request us to correct inaccurate personal information
- Request us to delete personal information
- Request for your personal information we hold be sent to you in a suitable format for transmission to a third party.
- Lodge a complaint with the UK Information Commissioner’s Office
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties.
If you would like to make a request in relation to your data protection rights you can do so at any time by emailing email@example.com If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you make a request to delete your personal data and that data is necessary for the products or services you have purchased, the request will be honoured only to the extent it is no longer necessary for any legitimate business purposes or legal or contractual record keeping requirements.
SECURITY & RETENTION OF DATA
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect and store.
We retain personal data only for as long as necessary to provide the products and services you have requested and thereafter for a variety of legitimate legal or business purposes.
For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulation 2018 (GDPR), the data controller is Mark Palmer, Director, Help and Safety at Work Ltd whose registered office is at 7 Midland Road, Thrapston, Northants, NN14 4JR
We do not collect any personal information from use.
Additional session cookies are used to display page information and these are destroyed when you leave the website.
If you have any questions please email us and we’ll help.
We have instructed HASAW to complete Fire Risk Assessments and Asbestos Surveys at our Residential properties in the Midlands and I have been very happy with their friendly and professional manner. I do not hesitate to recommend them
Mark and his team completed Fire Risk Assessment and some basic training for the staff in all our shops countrywide. This has standardised our practices and ensures compliance
We would like to thank HASAW for the Fire Risk Assessment and Fire Training that was carried our back in February 2018
Make an enquiry